Ben Nye - Spirit Gum Adhesive
Used to Stick things on...
Spirit Gum Adhesive is used to apply eyebrows, mustaches, or beards .
To use Spirit Gum, simply apply the product sparingly to the mustache and to your face.
Wait at least 2 minutes until the spirit gum becomes tacky, then apply the mustache or hair.
To remove the item, use our Spirit Gum remover.
You will also want to clean any hair goods with Spirit Gum remover to clean off excess spirit gum in order to ensure it is clean and ready for your next usage.
Here's the way to apply hairpieces and clean them up when using spirit gum.
Practice lining up the placement of the hairpiece to your face before proceeding.
1. Apply spirit gum to both the appliance AND your skin.
2. IMPORTANT STEP. Let the spirit gum evaporate for a couple of minutes.
3. Tap on both the appliance and your skin with your finger.
4. You will now feel the spirit gum getting "tacky".
5. Apply appliance and press firmly all over the hair to ensure complete contact.
6. After wearing, put spirit gum remover on a cotton ball and dab the cotton ball on the outside of the appliance. This will allow the remover to seep through to your skin. You cannot hurt good lace hairpieces this way, since the hair is knotted to the lace backing.
7. SLOWLY peel the hairpiece off your skin.
8. Clean your skin with spirit gum remover on a paper towel or better yet, a cloth.
9. Lightly brush spirit gum remover to the back of the appliance. When you next wear the hairpiece, you don't want to glue on top of old glue. This could cause the hairpiece to fall off if you get a spirit gum buildup.
10. After allowing the appliance to fully dry, store it in a box or envelope to keep it safe.
LandisTuesday, August 20, 2019, 09:59:14 PMBen Nye makes a good product. Planetsanta sells it at one of the best prices I have seen.