Planetsanta Classic-Look Velvet Santa Suit
Classic-Look Velvet Santa Suit with Peter Pan collar, zipper fly, functional buttons, and more.
$359.95, save $60.00
This is a great quality suit that is designed by us at Planetsanta and not found anywhere else.
Some people refer to this style of suit as a "Coca Cola Suit".
- 12 inch zipper fly with flap cover and large button at the top to allow for easier restroom breaks updated in 2016.
- 6 Gold colored metal buttons down the front instead of a zipper.
- Real functional buttons and button holes.
- Even heavier reinforced thread to attach the buttons updated in 2017.
- Coat with 4 five-inch wide belt loops to better keep your belt straight and in line (versus the industry standard of 2 loops).
- Hat size fits a wide range of heads with or without a wig (slightly smaller size with added elastic for improved size adjustment in 2017).
- Longer hat with large Pom-Pom fur a better look.
- Parade cuff - elasticated inner cuff to prevent "gapping" and showing skin in between your coat and gloves.
- The suit is fully lined with red satin for comfort and ease of putting on
- Suit is not scratchy or rough inside and the lightweight lining prevents sweating through the suit.
- Pants with 2 side pockets.
- Excellent quality deep burgundy velvet that photographs well.
- Luxurious very high quality synthetic white long hair trim.
- More fur (6 inches) on all trim edges than typical suits, to give a richer look.
- Unique shaped "Peter Pan" style long faux fur collar with satin underlay.
- Naugahyde bound and backed belt with eyelets, and with a nicer quality heavy stamped decorative metal buckle.
- Patterned and designed for Santa sized men.
- Nice weight suit that looks great without being overly heavy or hot.
Suit includes: Hat, Jacket, Belt and Pants. (Does not include boot tops or boots)
Most Santas add our Wide Top Santa Boots to complete the look.
Available in three sizes (Sized Specially for the larger Santa):
- Medium (18 inch neck, max 48 inch chest, max 50 inch belly).
- Large (19.5 inch neck, 46-56 inch chest, 52 inch belly). Large also fits a 42-52 chest with a belly pad.
- XL (21 inch neck, up to 62 inch chest, up to 62 inch belly).
If the belly is larger than the chest, make sure you measure that as well.
Measure the belly / waist at the widest part and make sure it would be loose enough.
Please do not assume because you wear XXXL in street clothes, you need an XXXL in Santa sizing.
Santa sizing is different.
These measurements are tape measurement sizes, not clothing sizes.
If in doubt, please measure yourself with a tape measure, and contact us on the phone at 1-833-BE-SANTA. We are happy to help you select the correct size.
Note: Some pictures show the suit with our Wide Top Santa Boots, large deluxe bell, white gloves, Velvet vest, or other accessories (none of these are included).
Santa GaryAug 20, 2019, 10:39:40 PMThis suit looks absolutely fantastic! It's very comfortable, I especially like the button and zipper on the pants, and elastic on the hat. I know the hat will not come off and it's quite comfortable. My measurements run 55 chest 52 belly, so I was torn about the size to order as I was right on the border for the Large size. They were out of stock for larges so I ordered the X-tra large and I'm glad I did, I like the extra room the X-Large affords me. I think the Large may have been too tight on me and restricted my movement. I am super pleased with this purchase and I look forward to many years of service in this suit!
Robert AntwineAug 20, 2019, 10:39:40 PMLove this amazing suit. Very quality and venues I have worn it at, an upscale restaurant Santa brunch, were pleased that I "fit in" with their decor as opposed to my bright red suit. Only thing I would like to see them fix on the next generation is the button placement. There is a button right in line with the belt loops so my large buckle landed right on top of it. It ended up getting pulled off the first time I wore it... not a big deal cause like I said that button hole is under my belt buckle anyway... nobody noticed except the little girl who picked up the button and handed it back to me... HoHoHo!
Santa JohnAug 20, 2019, 10:39:23 PMI like the wider fuller fur. I think it makes it look better. The stirrup pants are great, so you don't have to keep tucking your pants back in all day as you get up and down.
Santa BartAug 20, 2019, 10:39:23 PMI heard about this suit from the others at the Santa school I went to. Several of them raved about it, so i thought I would give it a try. I am so glad I listened to them. This is a nice different looking suit that helps you win better jobs. This suit definitely doesn't make you look like an imposter.
SCAug 20, 2019, 10:39:23 PMI do charity and free appearances for good causes. I grow my beard all year long and then suffer through getting it bleached. After all that pain, do you think I would buy a junk Santa suit - no way! This is one of 3 suits I own. I like the different look for certain types of events. This suit helps you be the best Santa you can be. HO HO HO
geneAug 20, 2019, 10:39:23 PMThis suit was discussed a lot on Facebook. I heard a lot of good opinions so i thought I would check it out. I bought it during a sale, so i got a great deal. I hear they run out every year, so get one while you can.
LincolnAug 20, 2019, 10:39:23 PMHave recommended this suit to other Santas.
Santa ChuckAug 20, 2019, 10:39:23 PMGreat suit for the money. I had the previous version, but I wanted the zipper fly, so i now have this model as my primary. The old one is now my spare suit.
PaulAug 20, 2019, 10:39:23 PMI like shopping at Planetsanta. They offer good service and actually listen when you tell them things. Every year they come out with a couple of new and improved items. This is one of them. It is vastly improved over the typical velvet suit you see for sale. If you have questions just call them., They actually answer the phone and help you with your questions.
ClarkAug 20, 2019, 10:39:23 PMIf you are looking for a really good Santa Suit, get this one!
MartinAug 20, 2019, 10:39:06 PMGreat quality for the price. Priced lower than some of the generic suits on the market.
Santa HowardAug 20, 2019, 10:39:06 PMIt's a great suit for the price. I like the parade sleeves that I haven't seen on any other off the rack suits before. This is a step up from the normal off the rack suit.
MattyAug 20, 2019, 10:38:58 PMGreat suit. I like the feel of the velvet. Not like some of the cheap ones that you can buy.
TomAug 20, 2019, 10:38:51 PMI had heard on one of the chat sites about this suit. Some people weren't sure about the level of suit it was. I can tell you that unless you are a highly paid Santa who needs a custom suit, this is a good option. You get far more than you pay for with this Santa suit. You can't beat the price for the quality. I would suggest it for middle level Santa's and even as a back up suit for the custom suit guys.
AndyAug 20, 2019, 10:38:51 PMThis is a really great suit. I was considering getting a new suit, and was not sure what to get. I thought I would take a chance on this suit, and i am glad i did. It looks like a suit that would cost almost twice the price. I love the brass buttons and the nice quality lining.
JonAug 20, 2019, 10:38:51 PMPlanetsanta has always come out with great products. i have bought their boots and many accessories from them over the years. This suit is a nice quality one, and I would recommend it to anyone who is a serious Santa.